Spring will soon become summer, and after two year of the COVID-19 virus epidemic, families are ready for a season full fun.
“Despite inflation and price increases that have come along with pandemic living, we know parents will continue to put kids’ happiness and wellness first and expect to see significant toy purchases in the months’ ahead,”Ali Mierzejewski, editor-in chief of Toy Insider.
“We know parents are looking for the best toys to keep kids entertained, whether it’s outside on a sunny day, indoors on those rainy days, or on-the-go while traveling.”
The guide lists toys by age and type.
Here are some of the Toy Insider’s picks and where to buy them:
- Ada Twist, Scientist singing plush doll, $19.97 WalmartAnd Target
- Baby Shark 12-inch Bicycle, $94 Walmart
- Barbie Dream House Jumbo Playmat, $39.99 Amazon
Ages 5 – 7
- 5 Surprise Mini Brands Disney Store Series 1 Mystery Capsule Collection, $7.99 Target
- Aerobie Pro Blade outdoor flying disc, $9.99 Amazon
- Aphmau Plush Mystery Blind Box, Aphmau Surprise Cat, $9.47 Walmart
- 4Fun SwitchUp 360 Portable Multi-Game System, $62.99 Target
- All Pro Passer Robotic Quadback for $49.99 Target
- Beyblade Stadium and Cosmic Vector Battle set, $23.98 AmazonAnd Walmart
Activities and Games
- Blue’s Clues & You! Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Rug, $18.31 AmazonAnd Walmart
- Zing Chip Shotz children’s golf set, $22.99 Amazon
- Melissa & Doug Fishing Set, $28.49 Target
- Barbie Extras Minis Assortment, 9.97 Each Walmart
- Guess In 10 Marvel Card Game $19.97 Amazon
- John Deere animal ride playset with sound-wagon, $19.97 Walmart
Nature and Educational