Ted Shaffrey / AP / Shutterstock.com
The holiday shopping season seems earlier each year. Early Christmas gift-giving can help you save money on toys and electronics. And if you’re decorating your home for fall, you can find just the home décor and houseware items you need.
See 11 Grocery Products You Can Buy at Dollartree
Costco offers 5 fall products that you can stock up on
Unlike Amazon’s Prime Day, Target Deal Days are available to all shoppers. You don’t need to be a member of their rewards program to join. However, you can snag more savings as a Target Circle member, the company’s app-based rewards program.
When are Target Deal Days 2022
Target Deal Days are available in-store or online from October 6 through 8, 2022. Any purchases made beginning Oct. 6 through Dec. 24 also carry the retailer’s Holiday Price Match Guarantee. That means if Target sells the same item for less than you paid during Deal Days — or afterwards — they will provide a price adjustment, according to the website. You must show proof of your original purchase.
What’s on Sale at Target During Deal Days?
Target also held a Deal Days event in July, right around the time of Amazon’s summer Prime Day. According to The Krazy Coupon Lady, the sale netted shoppers $70 on Apple products, 50% off other tech, 25% off beauty products, 30% off home products (with a 40% discount on kitchen appliances), as well as 50% off select apparels and accessories.
This time around, Target’s Deal Days are set to precede Amazon’s Fall Prime Day Sale, deemed the Prime Early Access Sale, which runs from Oct. 10, 2022 to Oct. 12, 2022.
Expect similar sales for the fall event and discounts on Halloween costumes.
Discover 9 bills that you shouldn’t pay for autopay
More: 11 Frozen Foods Costco Can Stockpile for Busy Fall Days
What’s on Sale Now?
Can’t wait for Target Deal Days to start your shopping? These sales are happening both in stores and online. These are all available to everyone, but for maximum savings and cash back rewards that you can apply to your next Target purchase, you’ll want to download the Circle app.
- BOGO 50% off Shoes Save 50% on your second pair when you buy women’s or men’s shoes at Target. There are many choices for shoes, boots and heels from top brands such Universal Thread and Skechers.
- BOGO 25% Discount on Halloween Candy When you order for same-day delivery or in-store pick-up, you can save on Halloween candy favorites including Warheads, Dum-Dums, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins.
- iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO Wi–Fi self-emptying robot vacuumTarget Online: Take $50 off your iRobot roomba i3+EVO Wi–Fi self-emptying robotic vacuum. This is the perfect product to make your home more enjoyable and keep your rugs pristine for the fall.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 Kids — Chameleon:Amazon Echo Show 5 is 47% less than its retail price. As low as $50 for your kids’ favorite shows and songs, video chats, and homework help
- Surprise Powerz Vera The Vet 16-inch educational talking STEM toyThis could be the best gift of the season. Target.com has Surprise Powerz Vera The Vet on sale at 50% off This plush doll is only $32.49. It retails for $65. The doll comes with 75 phrases, sing-alongs and sound effects that will help you teach your child about caring for animals at home or on farms. Your child will have hours of enjoyment with the doll’s vet accessories.
- Spend $50 on LEGO kits to receive a Target gift card for $10This offer is limited to selected LEGO kits, Star Wars included. LEGO City sets. Please read the fine print and carefully examine the signage in the store. Not all kits are eligible.
More from GOBankingRates